Saturday, January 1, 2011

Nikki's Winter Wedding

I went to a distant cousin's wedding here in Israel. It was a comedy of errors just getting to the hotel in Tel Aviv for the bus to get to the venue. I took a bus and a taxi to get there, and then ran around the outside of  the hotel looking for the bus. In the end Costa (the bride's coworker that was also running around the building) and I went to collapse in the hotel lobby in despair. There we found the rest of the people that were waiting for the bus and the bus driver! Victory!




Harry and Natan, both cousins somehow, but I'm not really sure how.


Me with Natan!
Natan's my second cousin, I think.



The chuppah complete with a huge swinging camera.


How would you like three hundred and fifty people chatting with each other while you get married?
No? Don't want?
Don't get married in Israel.



Beefy pastry!

Our table.

No comments: