Friday, January 28, 2011

A Return to Skiing

I hadn't been skiing for two years until my dear brother took me up to the mountains this week!
I whined, I complained, I skied like a bat out of hell!


Brother and Sister Scout, ready to go!



Shadow wants to come too!





My chauffeur! 





Check it out! Mountains!




Drivin' in the car!




Getting closer!





On the lift!





I was very much out of practice, but I enjoyed myself. I was absolutely freezing on the lift, but warm and toasty while moving around. My boots didn't quite fit correctly. They were too tight on my calves and shins. I have bruises now! I guess my legs have  changed since middle school!
The skiing was decent, the snow was wet but I enjoyed myself thoroughly! Both my brother and I got snow up out noses!

I had a great evening upon my return from snow sports adventures!

No comments: