Friday, October 8, 2010

Orientation Reception Outfit

I've been feeling a little schlubby in Israel. It's been too hot to dress like I do in Seattle, and we do enough walking that wearing heels isn't really an option at the moment.

I have been seeing some stylish Israeli women wearing really sleek, modern, tailored outfits. And I was inspired!
So, for the Orientation Reception at school I decided it was time to dress up. I wore my white cotton dress because it comfortable and flattering, casual but nice. I wore my purple kitten heels and purple earrings for color, and my black and white blazer for formality and warmth (we got home around 11:30). I wore my hair up, which you can't really see in the photos because my hair has been frizzing up pretty badly in the humidity.

Ch-ch-ch-ch-check it out:

No comments: