Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Festival of Lights in the Holy Land

Tonight is the second night of Hanukkah! This is a great holiday to be in Israel for. There is singing! There is dancing!
THERE ARE DOUGHNUTS ALL THE TIME!

Seriously, people. The fried dough is everywhere. It's pretty awesome.

Last night I lit candles at home with E. (the poor dear is under the weather) and then went out on the town for the IDC Hanukkah party.




I decided to celebrate the return of my jackets by wearing my lovely red trench!

With awesome red lipstick.

Now, you may well ask, "Where is Yael's gloriously curly hair at a time like this?"





In a ponytail, yo! Because my hair is long enough to go into one ponytail!
I will be cutting my hair in January, but in the meantime, it's nice to have my hair up while dancing the night away at the club!





And so, I went to Olivia's apartment, went to eat shawarma with David the international man, then we met with more friends to go to the club!

'Twas delightful, but I found myself thinking that I am perhaps a little too old of this stuff.

No comments: