Friday, November 5, 2010

Wow. School is hard.

Oy. I am trying to write two papers before Sunday. They are both small, tiny even, but I am still having trouble. I can't remember citation styles (though to be fair, I always looked up the manuals anyway), I keep losing focus and procrastinating. I'm trying to reward myself for meeting deadlines (though right now is it taking the route of punishment until completion), but I just don't feel like it's working.

I haven't done enough of my reading.

All of this adds up to:

School is Hard. Yo (added for E.'s benefit)


In any case, I am trying to finish these essays because I am going on cruise on Sunday! It's a four day cruise to Greece and Cyprus for less than $300. I am going with E. and some other friends from school. It's going to be marvelous!

Not a bad reward, right?

No comments: